DIY ATV Trailer Plans
Build your own ATV trailer, and SAVE MONEY!
ATV Pull Behind Trailer Design Features:
- Step By step assembly instructions.
- Removable sides – sides remove in seconds to load up wide or longer materials.
- Simple Axle with bolt-on bearing design.
- 13 Inch Wheels
- 48″ x 60″ overall trailer dimensions
Designed for simple fabrication and easy to build for individuals looking for an inexpensive trailer that can be easily pulled around the yard or woods.
• Plans Very Complete & Simple plans so you can build yourself.
• Complete Bill of Material Cut List
• Fabrication Notes and Construction Details
• Purchase all steel and building materials locally (if preferred)
The trailer works great for pulling behind an ATV or quad. Load up with yard work or take out to your cabin or shack.
The trailer is designed with:
• Heavy angle iron frame.
• Channel frame tongue.
• 2″ x 6″ treated decking boards.
• Fenders with DOT approved lighting.
• 2″ square tube axle with 3,500 Lb. leaf spring suspension.
• 15″ wheels and tires.
• Safety chains with latch.
DOWNLOAD Trailer Plans and start building immediately!
You will not find a more professionally designed set of Utility Trailer Plans Anywhere!