Mouse Scare Box Pans
DIY Spider or Snake Prank Box
Make your own Mouse or Spider Scare Box! You can even find a snake or something small to attach and prank innocent victims.
Complete step by step instructions, detailed drawings, and plans show you how to build the ultimate prank box. Once complete attach a Mouse, Spider or even a small rubber snake. Leave it out on your counter for an unsuspecting guest, upon opening the mouse will hit their hand making them jump to the ceiling.
Scare box makes a Great Prank Gift! Build and sell at fairs and flea markets. After opening and laughing, people will want one for themselves.
THE KEY TO THE SCARE BOX IS THE WIRE HOOK, A ACTUAL SIZE TEMPLATE IS INCLUDED SO YOU MAKE IT CORRECT!
Prank Box built from 1/2″ Plywood and dowels. Don’t waste hours upon hours figuring it out for yourself. Download Prank Box Plans and build in one weekend. We took out all the guesswork!
Detailed Prank Box Instructions Include:
• Complete list of materials needed to build
• Description of drawings
• Over 23 Pages of Step by Step Photos, instructions, and Individual Drawings!
• Individual piece part drawings (measure and cut)
• Step by step assembly instructions and photos.
• Hints tips and tricks on how to build it correctly
Build this Scare Box from scrap plywood material laying around and some inexpensive dowels!