This post may contain affiliate links and if you click on one of our links we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. As a participant of the Amazon affiliate program we will also earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
5×8 Utility Trailer Plans
Complete Utility Trailer Blueprint Design
This is a standard 5×8 Utility Trailer that would cost upwards of $1,000 or more if you purchased it outright. Build your own utility trailer, and SAVE MONEY!
5×8 trailer plans come with fabrication shop drawings Plus DIMENSIONS IN ENGLISH & METRIC BOTH!
Notes with suggestions on where to obtain salvaged axles and steel for construction and more!
LEARN HOW TO SCROUNGE UP SALVAGED PARTS AND SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY!
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE OF THE 6X10 TRAILER DRAWINGS BELOW
• Plans Very Complete & Thorough – with ENGLISH & METRIC Dimensions
• Complete Bill of Material Cut List
• Fabrication Notes and Construction Details
• Complete purchased parts list should you decide to purchase these items (many could be salvaged)
• Purchased parts websites with links
• General Trailer Information, state tow laws, safety, wiring diagrams and more!
OVER 50 PAGES TOTAL INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION NEEDED TO
BUILD YOUR OWN UTILITY TRAILER!
TIRES: ST205/75D15…LOAD RANGE “C”
RIMS: 15″ WHITE SPOKE
REAR RAMP: 48″ X 59 1/2″ WITH FLATTENED EXPANDED METAL
2″ X 6″ PRESSURE TREATED DECKING
11″ SIDE AND FRONT RAILS
INSIDE TRAILER WIDTH: 59 1/2″
INSIDE TRAILER LENGTH: 96″
GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT RATING: 2,990 LBS.
SINGLE AXLE TRAILER PLANS
2″ A-FRAME COUPLER
2,000 LB. A FRAME TOUNG JACK
APPROX. WEIGHT OF FINISHED TRAILER 850 LBS
The trailer is designed with:
• Heavy angle iron frame.
• Channel frame tongue.
• 2″ x 6″ treated decking boards.
• Fenders with DOT approved lighting.
• 2″ square tube axle with 3,500 Lb. leaf spring suspension.
• 15″ wheels and tires.
• Safety chains with latch.
DOWNLOAD Trailer Plans and start building immediately!
You will not find a more professionally designed set of Utility Trailer Plans Anywhere!