Hydraulic Power Pack Design PDF
Complete Metal Fabrication Plans to build a 1 h.p. electric single phase motor hydraulic power unit.
It can be used to power different pieces of hydraulic shop equipment such as our Homemade Shop Press, Punch & Brake.
Hydraulic Power Unit Specifications:
HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT 1 HP SINGLE PHASE MOTOR
Electric Motor Voltage 115
1/2 GPM @ 3,000 PSI OUTPUT
Maximum Pressure 3,000 PSI
9 Gallon oil reservoir.
Piece Part Drawings & General Layout
A complete list of suppliers for purchased parts
Hydraulic Power Pack Design & Parts List Includes:
• All self-contained with a 9-gallon hydraulic oil reservoir.
• Heavy duty 10 ga. steel reservoir with built in the baffle.
• Suction filter to protect the pump from contamination and also a replaceable return line filter.
• A pressure gauge on pressure pump outlet to let you control maximum operating pressure.
• Simple coupling is used to connect the motor to the pump.
• Plans are complete with a control valve, pressure and return hoses with quick couplers.
• Build your own Hydraulic Power Unit & SAVE $$hundreds of dollars.
IDEAL FOR USING ON ALL HYDRAULIC POWERED SHOP EQUIPMENT
Use this with our Shop Press Punch & Brake Plans
Also Powers (and more):
• Sheet Metal Rollers
• Metal Brakes & Much More
Mounted on Swivel castors so you can move it around with ease.
Designed with hydraulic control valve & quick-disconnect hoses to make it easy to move from one unit to another.
Download & Start Building Today!