This post may contain affiliate links and if you click on one of our links we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. As a participant of the Amazon affiliate program we will also earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
5 Ton Overhead Shop Crane Plans
If you are looking for a top running bridge crane consider building your own 5 Ton, Bridge Crane. Professionally designed Bridge Crane Plans show you everything you need to build your own overhead crane including purchased parts suppliers.
DIY Overhead Shop Crane Specifications
• General Layout Bridge Crane Assembly
• Individual Piece part drawings
• CAD drawings in PDF format
• Shop fabrication drawings
• Complete Materials List
• Up To 50 Foot Bridge Beam Span
OVERALL LENGTH AS DESIRED
Complete Bridge Crane Design with the list of purchased parts needed as follows:
– Bridge Crane Designed for Dual Motor Top Running End Trucks
– Bridge Speed 40 Feet Per Minute with 1/2 H.P. 230V, 3PH, 60 HZ with Bumpers
– Motorized Trolley Hoist 8 H.P. 23 Foot Lift – 16 Foot Minimum, 1/2 H.P. 230V, 3PH, 60 HZ with Bumpers
– Electrical Control Festoon System
5 TON BRIDGE CRANE – SINGLE GIRDER – DUAL MOTOR-TOP RUNNING
Build a crane with Purchased Components…save on Freight, Labor and Time.
You can easily obtain locally the necessary structural steel for the bridge beam, crane rail, and support columns.
Freight savings on these heavy items is considerable. You will also save on the initial cost by having your own employees or local labor do the actual assembly. No special tools or labor are required to complete the assembly.
Plans have the information for the purchase of the Motor-Driven Hoist, Top running dual motor end trucks, electrical festoon cable, and Push button controls.
Build Your Own Overhead Bridge Crane and Save $$