Old Man Birdhouse Plans
Old Man Birdhouse Woodcraft Patterns, CNC Router DXF Files
- Order Plan – Add to cart and check out.
- Plans PDF Download (after order is submitted) on Thank You Page – or Download Link sent via Email.
- Print out the pattern pieces or use router cnc dxf files.
- Trace out patterns onto wood, cut to size and build.
- INSTANT ACCESS TO PLANS, NO NEED TO WAIT FOR THE POSTAL SERVICE!
Funny Old Man Birdhouse Plans
Download Includes: CNC Router DXF Files, Plus Trace and cut Patterns
These unique birdhouses are easy to make from layers of standard cedar boards or other material of your choice.
Hang them from eye screws or mount them directly on trees.
Birdhouses that birds start using IMMEDIATELY, FUN TO WATCH
Cedar Old Man Birdhouse Patterns Specifications:
- Finished Size Approx 16″t x 11.00″w x 7.50″d (When Built at 100%)
- PDF Pattern Scaled 1:1
- Easily Scale and make different sized Birdhouses EXAMPLE: Build 3/4 Scale by simply printing the pattern at 75%
These Birdhouse Patterns are easy to print and trace patterns for you to lay out onto your wood, trace, and cut out!
It does not get any easier than this!
Unique Birdhouse Plans – Caricature Birdhouse Plans – Trace, Cut, Build
Recommended Materials & Supplies (Links Below)
1′ x 12″ x 10′ Foot Board – .75 inch thick – Local Lumber Yard
Recommended Tool List
Adjustable Square for Layout – (Excellent Square For Marking Angles)
Jigsaw and Coping Saw
Brushless Orbit Sander and Sandpaper – Excellent Top Rated
If you are looking to build several of these birdhouses a Micropinner and Brad Nailer are nice to have
These Tools are not necessary but will make your finished projects look top notch.
13 Inch Thick Planer – Will make quick work of planing down thinner parts
There are no reviews yet.