Steel Pizza Oven Plans.
DIY Steel Pizza Oven Plans
How to construct a wood-fired pizza oven
Stainless steel & brick construction, great for restaurants, catering and home.
The size of the pizza oven:
- Width: 3′ 3 3/8″ inches (1000 mm)
- Depth: 3′ 4 9/16″ inches (1030mm)
- Height: 1′ 10 7/16″ inches (570mm)
A wood-fired oven is ideal for baking rustic pizzas and bread with a unique taste.
The oven can also be used to bake bagels and cakes as well as baked pasta, meat dishes, chicken or suckling-pig? great for a garden party or barbecue.
Impress your friends with your extraordinary wood fire-baked dishes.
In The Plans You receive:
- A PDF file with a detailed manual (33 pages)
- 29 high-quality pictures of each stage of construction
- 4 drawings with measurements in mm and inches
- Lists of material for every stage of construction
- I offer a highly detailed manual to build a wood-burning oven using stainless steel
If you are interested in this project you may also be interested in our article and project how to build a Santa Maria Grill check the link for more details on this build.
There are no reviews yet.