This post may contain affiliate links and if you click on one of our links we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. As a participant of the Amazon affiliate program we will also earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
6×10 Utility Trailer Plans
This is a standard 6 by 10 Utility Trailer that would cost $1,000 or more if you purchased it outright. By building your own trailer you will save money and also get a higher quality trailer.
Professionally designed 6×10 trailer plans with fabrication shop drawings, individual piece part drawings. Notes with suggestions on where to obtain salvaged axles and steel for construction and more!
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE OF THE 6X10 TRAILER DRAWINGS BELOW
Utility Trailer Plan Details
- Plans Very Complete & Thorough – with ENGLISH & METRIC Dimensions
- Complete Bill of Material Cut List
- Fabrication Notes and Construction Details
- Complete purchased parts list should you decide to purchase these items (many could be salvaged)
- Purchased parts websites with links
- General Trailer Information, state tow laws, safety, wiring diagrams and more!
OVER 50 PAGES TOTAL
Build Your Own 6×10 Utility Trailer
UTILITY TRAILER SPECIFICATIONS:
TIRES: ST205/75D15…LOAD RANGE “C”
RIMS: 15″ WHITE SPOKE
REAR RAMP: 48″ X 71 1/2″ WITH FLATTENED EXPANDED METAL
2″ X 6″ PRESSURE TREATED DECKING
11″ SIDE AND FRONT RAILS
INSIDE TRAILER WIDTH:? 71 1/2″
INSIDE TRAILER LENGTH: 120″
GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT RATING: 2,990 LBS.
2″? A-FRAME COUPLER
2,000 LB. A FRAME TOUNG JACK
APPROX. WEIGHT OF FINISHED TRAILER 970 LBS
6×10 Trailer is designed with heavy angle iron frame, with Channel frame tongue. 2″ x 6″ treated decking boards.
Fenders with DOT approved lighting.
2″ square tube axle with 3,500 Lb. leaf spring suspension.
15″ wheels and tires.
Safety chains with latch.