Sheet Metal Roller Plans
Sheet Metal Roller Plans – Complete Design
Build your own sheet metal roller from professionally designed DIY sheet metal roller plans by Gizmoplans. If you are starting up a new fabrication shop, creating your own garage shop for fabrication, or just want to expand your current business offerings, save money and build your own fabrication equipment and save money. We have designed all sorts of equipment over the years and have designed several pieces of metal fabrication equipment.
Expand your current shop offerings and make sheet metal rolling more efficient by doing it in-house and not having to source it out.
DIY Sheet Metal Roller Capabilities:
16 gauge x 48” wide
10 gauge x 24” wide
7 Ga. x 12” wide
Minimum diameter 6”
Swing out end to allow easy removal of rolled material
Electrical Drum switch to reverse roller direction.
Sheet Metal Roller Plans Specifications
• Bill of Materials
• Piece Part Drawings
• General Layout Drawings
• Purchased Parts suppliers List with some direct Links
Build your own sheet metal roller and save! These professionally designed plans give you the ability to save money and build that sheet metal roller you need for your shop!
SHEET METAL ROLLER BUILT FROM ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Sheet Metal Roller Plans Recommended Purchased Parts
Listed below are all of the purchased parts required to build your own Sheet Metal Roller.
CLICK ON THE LINKS FOR ALL DETAILS
(2) idler sprocket 50BB 17 tooth ½” bore
(4) 1-3/4” bore 2 bolt flange bearing
(2) wide slot take-up bearing 1-15/16” bore
(1) REVERSING DRUM SWITCH – 1 Required
(1) 50B15 SPROCKET ¾” FINISHED BORE – with Keyway & Set Screw (Motor Sprocket)
(1) 50B23 SPROCKET 1-3/4” FINISHED BORE with Keyway & Set Screw (Drive Sprocket)
(3) 50B15 SPROCKET 1-3/4” FINISHED BORE with Keyway & Set Screw (Roller Sprockets)
(1) 50B25 SPROCKET 1-15/16” FINISHED BORE bore with Keyway & Set Screw (Top Roller Sprocket)
Israel Marimar –
Sheet metal roller ppan