OUTDOOR BOILER PLANS
The cost of home heating can be an ever-escalating burden on the family budget. Would you like to decrease, or eliminate your dependence on the utility companies for heat? Do you have access to wood in any form, including hard, soft, or “garbage” wood? Consider installing an outside wood stove. Maybe you’re already interested in an outside, wood burning stove, but are concerned about the high cost of commercial units. Well then, build your own using this plan set. If you have average welding skills or know someone who does, it can easily be done. This unit will burn any wood, including soft or unseasoned wood without the worry of creosote buildup. The stove pictured above was built for about $2000 using all new materials, but it could be built for much less with salvaged materials.
The outdoor plan stove features Include:
* A 20 cubic ft. firebox
* A 90-gallon capacity water jacket
* A large, water filled, loading door
* Automatic, thermostatic control of the water jacket temperature
* A powered damper, draft control system
* 12-24 hour burn times, between loadings
* A complete design requiring no additional housing
* An open water jacket vent design, preventing dangerous pressures
* The ability to burn any type of wood without the worry of creosote build-up and potential chimney fire
Build a Heat Exchanger along with this Wood Boiler and SAVE EVEN MORE on your Heating Costs, Check out the Liquid to Liquid Heat Exchanger Plans.
If desired, the builder could also modify these plans by incorporating the following changes:
* Increase the stove size
* Use thicker or stainless steel.
Included in this 201-page wood boiler plan set is:
A complete material list, including sources
Construction tips learned from the building of prototypes
Step by step construction drawings including 187 high-resolution pictures
Electrical and plumbing schematics
*Start up and maintenance instructions
These diy wood boiler plans along with?time, patience, and consistent effort can?allow you to build your own custom outdoor wood stove.
Also use the heating plant to:
Heating your Domestic Hot Water
Easily Heat Your Swimming Pool or Spa
You can then take comfort knowing that your home heating bills can remain?controllable!
Download Wood Boiler Plans Instantly and starts Building Today!